2011-07-25

Essie Your Hut or Mine Nail Lacquer Polish swatch/ review

Essie Your Hut or Mine is from 2011 collection.
It's a medium creamy rose with a very subtle, fine shimmer- from a distance it is still creme looking.



On the nails it makes a rosy pink- very pretty, I didn't expect to like this color, but the finish and opacity is very impressive and high quality, surpassing a lot of the previous Essie polishes I've used before. It applies smoothly, the color is rich and luscious. It's such a gorgeous spring/summer rosy pink mid tone color. And the shimmer is subtle and beautiful.




This is about as dark as it can look under different lighting:


Here it is after 2 days, outdoor sunlight:


Overall 5/5. I stopped collecting as much Essie about 1 year ago because I found Essie releases a lot of similar shades (espeiclaly in the nude/ pink family), however this has rekindled my love for Essie!

No comments: