2011-07-14

Essie Bootleg #519 Nail Polish swatch/review (#543 My Private Cabana, #383 Innocent comparison)

Essie Bootleg is a medium mauve pink, or a dusty pale rose creme on the nails, it applies opaque with 2 coats.


Here's the bottle comparison to other Essie mid tones or pale shades, #543 My Private Cabana  (detailed review here http://blushed-wombat.blogspot.com/search/label/Essie ) and #383 Innocent.



Bootleg is clearly more pink once compared to Innocent, which is a bit more beige nude based. While my private cabana just looks like a usual french pink creme in comparison (it's more jelly like and not as opaque).

Essie Innocent is a pink pearly nude. Again I'm wearing 2 coats on all colosr below:



Overall I like all 3 shades for soft pinks or mid-tones with a slight twist. Probably like Innocent the best because it's suits me more as a french nude. They are all pretty office friendly colors. Consistency and wear is the same between all 3.

No comments: