2011-08-03

Kanebo Coffret D'or Jewelight Nail Color Polish Lacquer BE73 review/ swatch

Here's a swatch of another Coffret D'or Jewelight Nail color in "BE73". BE stands for Beige series.

BE73 really has a pretty jewel finish, in the bottle you can see how it's a very pale champagne beige gold with shimmesr. The shimmers are extremely fine, which doesn't make it foiled nor metallic nor frosty nor iridescent. I would say it's sparkly finish.

Here it is- it's so clean and pretty. 3 coats would bring out the more ivory white gold undertone, while 2 coats look more translucent sparkly champagne. It reminds me of a less opaque and frosty version of OPI I Only Drink Champagne.


On the left is 3 coats, on the right is 2 coats.



Overall 5/5. This is a pretty versatile color. I can see it being a good wedding nail color or for day to day office wear. The consistency is smooth and easy to apply. Drying time is moderate. (I use seche vite topcoat over it).

No comments: