2011-10-24

Stash visit- Chanel lips- Rouge Allure/ Rouge Coco lipsticks pictures

Here's a visit to my collection... I wish I'd get around to swatching more makeup.

The theme today is Chanel rouge allure luminous satin lip color lipsticks in the roses and reds family. (also a few Rouge Coco lipsticks)

1. Chanel Rouge Allure Lipstick #58 AUDACE




 2. Chanel Rouge Coco lipstick #32 Syncomore



3. Chanel Rouge Allure Lipstick #68 Emotive



4. Chanel Rouge Allure #76 Captive


5. Chanel Rouge Allure in Byzantin (this one does not have a shade color code, as it is limited edition for 2011).



6. This isn't quite a rouge Allure...I only just noticed... well this is a rouge coco:
Chanel Rouge Coco 25 Vendome:



I have to admit I admire my red lipsticks far more than I wear them. Maybe a few more years I will be brave enough to sport around red lips. I'll do a post later for the 'entry level' normally-pink-lips-wearer-friendly-reds though.

1 comment: