2011-06-21

OPI (Australian collection) Suzi Loves Sydney A52 Nail Polish Color swatch

A52 Suzi Loves Sydney was from the OPI Australia collection.

It's a rich, luscious velvet wine red, with jewel-toned shimmers. It looks a bit chocolate red in the bottle, however I cannot pick up much brown tone ones on my nails (though I have seen other online swatches where it does look a bit more chocolatey).

It is dark- almost a bit vampy on me- it really makes my hands seem very pale (well I think these pics were taken during my palest days too).


See...it does look a bit chocolate based red in the bottle below.








Overall 5/5.
It's in the new pro-wide brush, which makes application super easy and smooth for me. This color applies ultra smoothly too, two coats and I get full coverage, no streaks, definitely full opacity as well.
Again, topped with Seche vite top coat, base coat is Orly bonder.


No comments: