2011-01-03

Shiseido White Lucent Brightening Moisturizing Emulsion review

Shiseido's White Lucent line has been around forever. The line generally features a pink metallic cap packaging and an ivory tube.

I got a few of the White Lucent items in a trial set (that's a lot bigger than normal GWP sets) as I've always been interested in this line.



It's a moisturising lotion consistency, milky and slightly runny.


It spreads easily, seems to absorb quickly too.


However, the major drawback is the scent. Usually Shiseido line is fairly unscented. However I noticed a pretty strong floral scent that smells almost chemical like. I really cannot find it enjoyable to apply this to my face.

In terms of moisturising properties, I've tried this when my skin was raw and peeling from irritation and it did no good. Even when my skin was better, it still seems to be a bit too nourishing for my skin and a bit pore clogging.

Overall 2/5. Probably suitable for those less sensitive to fragrances and with combo or dry skin.

No comments: